maanantai 14. maaliskuuta 2011

P to U

Toiseksi viimeistä viedään, phuuh! Miksi aakkosia on näin paljon...
P Please, please, please, let me get what I want (The Smiths)

So for once in my life
let me get what I want
Lord knows it would be the first time

Q Quarry Hymns (Land of Talk)

Lately little love could call
And get in my way
Maybe we could draw this out
of our dark display

R Riot Van (Arctic Monkeys)

Have you been drinking son?
You don't look old enough to me
I'm sorry officer, is there a certain age your supposed to be?
Cause nobody told me

S Sata vuotta (Herra Ylppö & Ihmiset)

Voinko kuolla ikävään?
Sulla on oma elämä siellä
jossa minä olisin vain tiellä
Hei, hei, hei

T Tiny Dancer (Elton John)

Jesus freaks out in the streets
handing tickets out for God
Turning back she just laughs
The boulevard is not that bad

U Until the End (Breaking Benjamin)

Life is hard enough without you fucking up


Translation:
Almost done with these! Phew, we have too many alphabets... :D
 
♫: Breaking Benjamin - Until the End

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti