keskiviikko 9. maaliskuuta 2011

F to J

Jatkoa seuraa aloittamalleni musiikkiaakkoset "haasteelle"!

F Fake Empire (The National)
Turn the light out, say goodnight
No thinking for a little while
Let's not try to figure out everything at once
It's hard to keep track of you, falling through the sky
We're half-awake in a fake empire

G Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon (Urge Overkill)

I love you so much, can't count all the ways
I've died for you, girl, and all they can say is
"He's not your kind"

H Hurt (Nine Inch Nails)

Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

I In The Morning (Razorlight)

But then every night's still so much fun
And you're still out there darling
Clinging on to the wrong ideas but
I never regret anything I've done

J Jäähyväiset (Maj Karma)

Mitä iloa on vapaudesta
eksyneenä pimeässä metsässä?
Olen lähellä kotia,
mutta reitti ei selviä
Ehkä vesi on noussut
ja imaissut kaupungin mukaansa,
ja vienyt sinutkin mukanaan

Translation:
This is the second part to the music alphabets I started the other day.
 
♫: Maj Karma - Jäähyväiset

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti