sunnuntai 30. tammikuuta 2011

The sun sets on the war, the day breaks and everything is new


Kings of Convenience - Winning A Battle, Losing The War
Rakastan tätä kappaletta aivan järjettömän paljon ♥
Even though I'll never need her
Even though she's only giving me pain
I'll be on my knees to feed her
Spend a day to make her smile again
Even though I'll never need her
Even though she's only giving me pain
As the world is soft around her
Leaving me with nothing to desdain
 Even though I'm not her minder
Even though she doesn't want me around
I am on my feet to find her
To make sure that she is safe and sound

The sun sets on the war
The day breaks and everything is new... 

Translation:
I love this song so so so much, I really can't get enough of it.
 
♫: Kings of Convenience - Winning A Battle, Losing The War

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti